Introduction

Hello! I am Jessup and I am 13 years old. I started making things with duck tape in October 2011 and I have enjoyed it ever since. I am constantly coming up with new ideas and creating new items. I am very creative and love working with my hands. If you would like something made out of duck tape but don't see it listed PLEASE send me a message with the details and I will do my best to get it designed and made for you. I have a variety of duck tape designs to choose from, so when you place an order Please specify as to the duck tape design which you would like. I am raising money to pay for my Football summer camps and other such activities. I will also save a portion of my sales to go towards my future college education.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello World!

I am excited to start working on my website so that you can all see what items I have to offer.  I have not yet had the chance to take pictures of items, so I will post pictures in the very near future.  For now here is a summary of duck tape designs as well as products I currently offer...

Duck Tape Designs
  • Real Trees Camo
  • Flames
  • Pink with White Poka Dots
  • Green Camo
  • Flames
  • Shinny Silver
  • Shinny Gold
  • Lime Green
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Yellow
  • Red
  • Purple
  • Race Car Flag Checker
  • Skulls
  • Spongebob
  • Red and Black Dragons
  • Paint Splatters
  • Red/Yellow Tie-Die
  • Hello Kitty
  • Peace Signs
  • Butterflies
  • Spiderman (all over)
  • Spiderman face 
  • Batman
  • Superman
  • Angry Birds
Products I currently offer
  • wallet $6 [Angry Birds & Marvel (batman, spiderman & superman) wallets are $8]
  • tri-fold wallet $8
  • flower pens $3
  • belt $8
  • multi-use bag $12
  • purse
  • I-Pad cover
  • and more (again please send me a message if there is something you'd like but don't see listed)

1 comment: